Catch the break point to raise money on tennis
No one will deny that tennis is a very attractive activity. Its popularity has grown tremendously in the last few decades. But have you ever given a thought that despite being very spectacular, tennis can be profitable not only for athletes and TV companies, but for wise bettors as well. Certainly, we wouldn’t call it easy money, as there are numerous aspects that should be literally analyzed to raise good money on it. Today we’ll specify one of them. But first let’s get reacquainted with the basics.
Special aspects of tennis aspects any strategic bettor should know:
• It’s very convenient to observe the current physical form of the players as, unlike collective sports, the outcome of the match depends on two persons only.
• Referees have no tools to influence the course of the match.
• Tennis events take place throughout the whole calendar year so one can benefit of it with no breaks.
• Tennis matches have no time limit. The longest match in tennis history lasted for 11 h 05 and took three days to be closed! While the shortest one was finished in just 25 minutes.
• Tennis is a dynamic sports and initiative may change hands in course of one match.
• Tennis matches rarely pass without break points (point which is won by breaking the opponent’s serve). Statistically, there are 1.5 break points in every set. And of course, experienced bettors make the most of it to gain an edge and raise money. Let’s try to make a sense of it right now.
Breakpoint Betting System
When a break point arises, all bets should be placed on a receiver only. The bet size will increase and shall be calculated using the Martingale 2*2 system. If you play Martingale, we’ll double each lost bet while the winning bet size should stay the same. Here is an example:
• Let’s assume that your first bet is 5$. If it losses, your next bet will be 10$ to compensate for the loss and give you additional 5$;
• If your bet wins, your next bet should be the same 5$.
To our mind, this system is not perfect and has some drawbacks:
• It’s very tough for your mentality to double the lost bets. Your hands will likely tremble to increase the bet amount. Can you survive it?
• Good initial bankroll is needed to survive a loss of several consecutive doubles. .
• It’s vital to consider the bet limit set by the bookies as it’s very easy to exceed the acceptable betting amount.
• If you’re new in betting, don’t exceed 5$ of your first bet. The odd should be at least 3!
• We recommend to take the events with clear favorites and back them. Breakpoint strategy doesn’t work with underdogs.
• Look at the first set score and start betting with the 2nd or 3rd set-list.
• Choose men’s singles or double events where the odds tend to be higher.
• Take your time to learn the playing specs of the upcoming opponents. Some of the players are not good at return, so they will do their best not to case break points to happen. At this point, Martingale system won’t work.
To put it simple, Breakpoint system can be helpful. Test it before betting and follow our instructions to stay in plus!
Thanks for reading and we’ll appreciate any feedback!
Relevant articles:Dan Weston: Never let a bad run of results wipe you out.
Sports Betting: a real way of making money
Statistics in tennis. How it helps when it comes to betting tips
Answers to some questions: fixed matches, bets on totals, betting strategies
Value betting. Social media in tennis betting: how it can be of help.
Tournament yet folds up for us quite well in the market of flat bets and live bets. 6 won bets in a row perfectly enhances the mood, but we are not going to lose concentrtion and relax ...
The week before a Grand Slam tournament is one of the most difficult to analyze because the motivation of most tennis players is poor or not subject to any reasonable estimate of the ...
Such evaluation of Gasquet from the bookmakers is understandable. The Frenchman lost his two previous encounters in a row to Monaco and Nadal, which is a sign of a bad form from Richard.
Federer, Nadal, Djokovic, Murray. Who will replace these guys in the near future. Today we chose tennis players who made the biggest step in his development this season. So Thiem Dominic, Batista-Agut and ...
From the moment he appeared on courts, Kei Nishikori has always been one of 5 or 6 super talented promising players. Within the last 3-4 years Kei showed nothing special which reflected on his modest results: he sustained a good tennis level, won several ATP 250 titles, performed well on majors – but...
The more I watch the matches with the American players the stronger is my feeling that they all resemble one another. It all looks like a plant cranking out products of the same quality and with the same spoilage. And this trend holds true for the last 4-5 years...
Everything in this match counts in favor of the Spaniard. Nadal, as a real locomotive, took long to get into stride. But having accelerated he becomes unstoppable. Rafa performed well in Madrid
Odikiu23 Apr 17:49
CornellKew20 Apr 08:50
sua xach tay chinh hang
CornellKew19 Apr 00:41
sieu thi hoang anh
Jesse tar15 Apr 06:27
As a rule, having asked a question of installation of a ladder in the house, owners don't assume that the ladder and its protection are two absolutely different products. Well,...
Finn12 Apr 23:42
Keep up the outstanding job !! Lovin' it! концерт купить билет buy viagra online buying viagra order viagra